Gwen Stefani Holiday for OPI
Gwen Stefani Holiday for OPI is a limited-edition 18 shade collection featuring an assortment of rich reds, maroon, burgundy, and forest green hues, along with shimmer-packed silver, gold and black shades.
The shades in this collection are:
- Just BeClaus: This magnificent maroon came into my life just in the “nick” of time.
- Kiss Me – or Elf!: There’s no denying the allure of this amorous red violet.
- I Carol About You: I just fa-la-la-la-love this deep royal purple!
- Christmas Gone Plaid: I sure am plaid I found this tree-mendous forest green.
- In a Holidaze: I’m dizzy-in-love with this maroon beauty.
- Love is Hot and Coal: Turn the heat up with this deep grayish brown.
- Fashion a Bow: So busy – all tied-up today loving this bright reddish-orange!
- Cinnamon Sweet: Sugar and spice…this deep, warm red is everything nice.
- What’s Your Point-settia?: So what if I think this is the one truly perfect holiday red?
- Red Fingers & Mistletoes: This smooch-worthy red shimmer is holiday-perfect.
- First Class Desires: This mélange of gold and eggplant shimmer is #1 on my wish list.
- Sleigh Parking Only: Tell the valet to take good care of this exclusive dark burgundy.
- Rollin’ in Cashmere: Wooln’t you just love wearing this warm, luxurious gold?
- Unfrost My Heart: The shimmery cool glamour of this gleaming silver is beyond hot!
- I’ll Tinsel You In: Black and white confetti and fine glitter adorn this ornamental glitter.
- Snow Globetrotter: Shake up your world with this glitter swirling with white and rainbow flakes.
- Comet in the Sky: Iridescent beams and midnight black create cosmic art in this glitter.
- So Elegant: Black and chrome confetti add sophisticated drama to this glitter.
These seasonal lacquers are the perfect festive accessory to your winter-wear, and are inspired by No Doubt singer/songwriter and L.A.M.B. designer Gwen Stefani!
Just like she’s known for those signature red lips, this collection features many red shades, and I cannot pick a fave though currently I’m crushing on Cinnamon Sweet.
Each polish retails for $11.50 Canadian.